Stuck in a Jam

I am in a block.I have to write something.

I started atleast 5 things and they all have failed to reach termination-point. A river that flowed with energy, all of a sudden seems to have dried up before it could reach the seas.This could be frustrating.
To start things and then leave them in between because something holds you back and try as you might, it doesn't seem to end.Reason???.A place, a person, a thing, a situation, a conflict, a blank mind, a confused mind or a lazy mind that just refuses to think further.
This, from personal experiences I say, can happen in various facets of life.All the steps that you took seem to end just short of zenith.
You are in your job and suddenly you realise you are going nowhere, never mind if, from the fence, it seems you are on course, going with the flow. A wandering nomad who might just go all around the world just because its in his nature but everything appears same and he awaits a lifetime for his nirvana.A budding partenership may stall in the middle before it could grow fruitful.A relation might dry up before it could rest in bliss and peaceful harmony.
So what do you do then? Trace back your steps? Leave those unfinished business?Put down your shovel and decide "I will take a new path"? Or put down your foot and say, "No matter what it takes, no matter how long it takes, I am gonna complete it"?
I have decided to take the last option.It will give me a satisfaction that what I had started has reached its fruition. I would like to see my ideas grow and shape up the way I want them to.Just like parents see their babies grow into something that they could be proud of.It will also prove, not to the people I call my world, but to me, that I have taken some decisions that I am convinced about and I can never go wrong with them.That I have made some choices and I will stand by these choices to prove they were the best that was there.
Right now, I am in a block.It won't last for long.

0 comments: