A lot can happen over coffee

- says Cafe Coffee Day. Thanks, but No Thanks. I would prefer the coffee table, if not the bed. Imagine the mess, and dare you order the coffee hot!! Ouch!!

Thankfully this was not over coffee.

Here I was with this gorgeous thing alone in my apartment. This was to be The Night. She was dressed in her seam-ripping, figure-hugging, black leather outfit and looked the sexiest beauty anyone would ever come across. The first time I saw her, I was left speechless. It has been the same ever since. When silence speaks a thousand words, words hold no meaning and like today, lust ceases to be a sin. I walked across to her and pushed her to the couch. As I traced her body with my fingers, I could feel her shiver in excitement. My fingers,as if having a mind of their own, unzipped the only piece of modesty that she had. There she lay in front of me, the Goddess, in a way she was meant to be. She was black, she was beautiful, she had the right curves. Every touch would make her moan & music flowed from her sighs. This was it. I could not hold back any longer. I laid her across myself and holding her in my arms, fingered her to an orgasmic frenzy. My guitar never sounded better. ;)

4 comments:

  Siddharthya Mujumdar

June 7, 2009 at 6:57 PM

I was so convinced that I was reading one of those erotic desi stories from desipapa ;-) Awesome job Ravi!

  Ravi

June 7, 2009 at 8:18 PM

Thanks a lot buddy !! But wondering a few things...erotic is fine...but desi !?!? was it a compliment? :P heard (yes, i don't read ;-)) they are crap. And where's the link to desipapa ? :P

  Binesh

June 19, 2009 at 5:09 PM

Lol, nice one. The comments above reminds me of something, what really happened to that book?

  Ravi

June 20, 2009 at 1:01 PM

That book was definitely an inspiration.;-).But where's the book?