Happy New Year, Folks!

Well, this is a I-am-here-I-have-always-been-here-even-though-it-did-not-seem-I-was-here post. Nothing interesting , just BS.

Why the need ? Because I missed writing on this space. Because I was always here, scribble something in my drafts and left this place assuring I will be back to add some stories, some thoughts to this dream-space of mine.

So why now? Now, when you have nothing to write? Because its almost the end of the year and I haven't contributed anything this year.

Is this because nothing worthwhile happened this entire year? No, definitely not. As a matter of fact, its the opposite. A lot of things happened. And most of them for good. To family, to friends, to near and dear ones, to the far and not-so-dear ones & to me as well. Yet, I have not been screaming here, one bit.

So why today? 30th December? Because its the saddest day of my life on the calendar. The day I wish would have never happened. But 31st comes along and I see people cheerful and full of enthusiasm celebrating the end of the year wishing that a beautiful year comes out of its cocoon to spread joy and color to their lives.

And So, as we move to this new beginning, I wish you all a very Happy New Year!!

1 comments:

  dhanashree

January 5, 2011 at 3:25 PM

happy new year dude!!

and pls keep writing, wish you a happy bloggy 2011 :)