When dreams rise on the horizons of reality

It feels so nice to finally land in my world…yeah…MY WORLD…coz here you see what I see…. you feel what I feel…and of course you read what I write :).
It feels so nice to finally land up in my world where I have reached my destination and my flight to fantasy ends…or is it that my flight to fantasy has just taken off?!?!?
My destination…my fantasy world…where I dream with my eyes wide open …and I dream till I fall asleep…and then I dream again. On the horizons of reality do these dreams rise like the first specks of the sun searing through the darkness to warm the cold world.
Don’t break me out of my colorful reverie but you can add the hues. (U can put the comment…moron!!)
Like Kevin Spacey put it in “The American Beauty”
Today is the First day of the rest of my life!!
Me says—
Today is the first blog of the rest of my life!!

2 comments:

  Binesh

December 1, 2006 at 6:39 AM

Let me be the first to grace your blog ;) Good that you took the first step..trust me,it's what follows thats harder. May the Almighty Internet bless thee blogger with a long life online!

  Maverick

January 10, 2007 at 1:18 PM

subah ho gayi mamu... :)